PAPILLON MKDS 45
PAPILLON MKDS 30
PAPILLON MKDS can be equipped with DS-30N fingerprint scanner (MKDS 30) or DS-45 integrated finger and palm print scanner (MKDS 45).
- 2 shockproof cases with mounting accessories
- Notebook, mouse, charger, battery set
- Car power converter, surge protector
- EDGE/GPRS/GSM modem
- Scanner PAPILLON DS-30N or DS-45
- Inkjet printer (A4 format)
- Digital camera, recharger, tripod
- Creation of forensic quality tenprints: text data (demographics), flat and rolled fingerprints, palmprints (DS-45), mugshots and SMT photos
- Locally stored database of tenprint records
- Automatic export to central AFIS databases: PAPILLON and ANSI/NIST (RUS-I, Interpol, FBI) formats
- Real-time express ID checks against the local database
- Real-time express ID checks against remote databases
CONNECTIVITY with AFIS (TCP/IP):
- Dial-up and dedicated connections
- Cellular links (EDGE/GPRS/GSM, CDMA)
All components are packed neatly into two rather small shockproof, rugged cases. To create electronic tenprints, you need the case where a notebook, a fingerprint scanner and a camera are enclosed. The other case contains a printer and relevant consumables for printing.
Special accessories provide ease of use and firmly secure all the equipment inside the cases when being transported. The design concept of the station lets the operator get up and running in 5 minutes (including the time for automatic testing).
PAPILLON MKDS stations are designed for efficient operation in any vehicle through a special adapter for power supply or directly from the car battery. Due to rechargeable batteries, the equipment can work autonomously if external power sources are unavailable.
No particular knowledge in the science of fingerprints is required from operator to work with PAPILLON MKDS.